Thursday, September 29, 2005

Down On The Farm


The countryside up in Ohio is dotted with little farms and barns like this one. I spotted this barn while I was lost and trying to get back to a place I was familiar with. I knew I had to stop and get a quick shot though. I pulled off the road and it felt like my van was about to roll over. The shoulders on the roads up there are much steeper than what I am used to here in Florida, and I was afraid my weight was all that was keeping the van from rolling over or sliding down into the bottom of the ditch. But I survived and got the shot to boot. The dome near the center of the roof up there is actually a silo behind the barn. I couldn't get around to that side to get a shot, especially with it being on the shaded side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...