Monday, July 04, 2005

Feliz 4th de Julio!


No, I don't speak Spanish. I just saw a sign on my way to the fireworks that was in Spanish and thought it was interesting. Anyhow, here's another fireworks picture for you, this time it's actually from the Fourth of July, this time from the city of Palmetto, Florida, fireworks show. I always try to scout out a good location before hand, and this time I scouted poorly. To the right of all my shots was a streetlight, and I had to shoot around it the whole time. (See that little bit of orange light in the lower right corner? That's from the offending streetlight.) I even tried moving, but to no avail. I suppose a little cropping and you'd never notice, but it's almost midnight and I have to go to work in the morning, so no cropping for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...