Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Eagle Eye Ernie


On the way home from work this evening, I drove past the eagle nest. This isn't really a big deal, since I have to go that way anyway, and they just happen to live right off the road. The big deal was that they were finally together on a branch. Usually, either I don't see them at all, or I see one or the other, or if they are both visible, they are far apart. And everybody at work always tells me they spot them on the same branch making like love birds or something. Well, today I finally got lucky and there they were. Unluckily, they were a quarter mile from the road, it was fully overcast, and nearly dark. So the picture you see above is probably the worst you will ever see me post. But I figure how often can you brag about shooting a pair of bald eagles?

I suppose I could always go to the dump...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...