Thursday, March 24, 2005

Construction Work


This mockingbird is hard at work building a nest outside my window at work. I'll keep an eye on him and his mate, and hopefully we'll have some baby bird pictures before too long. The folks here at work have finally gotten used to me jumping up suddenly, grabbing my camera and running this way or that. They know I'll return with some interesting photographs. They've also used my pictures here and there, but that's a subject for a future blog entry.

Looking at the first few days of my blog, I seem to be a real bird person. I suppose it's because they make great photographic subjects, and I finally have a camera with a long enough lens to get decent pictures of them. I promise that as time goes by, you'll see pictures of something other than birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...