Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Big & Beegie

When I saw this record in the stack, I was pretty sure it was a Christmas record, even though the title is Organ & Chimes.  Imagine if you just had a list of records to order from, and that was the title.  You'd have no idea what you were going to get without seeing that great vintage wrapping paper and the festive bow. I know you don't care about the organ music or the chime music, but I'm giving it to you anyway, even though it's in mono and it's pretty short.  And you'll like it I tell you!  No, love it!  This is Beegie Long-Organ & Chimes (MGM E-4408, Mono, 1966).

1. Oh
2. Does
3. It
4. Really
5. Matter
6. What
7. Tracks
8. Are
9. On
10. Here
11. You
12. Are
13. Either
14. Going
15. To
16. Download
17. It
18. Or Not

MEGA

9 comments:

  1. :) Downloaded. To play or not to play...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Organ and Chime combo!!!!!!

    Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love organ records like you love bells so I’m excited to listen to this one! I have seven more days of work and after I sleep for a solid 24 hours I’m going to dig in to all of your shares and I can’t wait. Thank you, as always, for your hard work and incredible generosity and I’ll be back to comment as I’m listening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I
    Love
    You
    Pal
    But
    Not
    Organ
    OR
    Chimes

    But thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the
    organ
    recordings
    that
    utilize
    reverb
    embarrass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have many organ and chimes records from my own accord that are not Christmas, so I appreciate that you can offer some which ARE!

    My observation is that when you dish out generalities ("I know you don't care about the organ music or the chime music") you may be incorrect. So I'm here to prove the point.

    After a listen it might seem that you were right, but for now I do care about those kinds of sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you loaded up a truck full of this type of music and put it in gear, you would find yourself driving Right Up My Alley. Go ahead and pass 'Go', and collect $200 while you're at it. Thanks, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. on second thought, maybe organ music isn't so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I
    Downloaded
    It
    For
    The
    Cover

    But the music is pretty solid too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...