Sunday, November 26, 2017

Exotic Seasonings

I've been spending a lot of time trying to think of old shares to bring back, but not having a lot of luck.  Something new I recorded today made me think of this one, from 2011, and when I found out I'd never reshared it, I figured I'd bring it back.  This is a series of little radio vignettes that you can drop into your mixes or just wherever, sort of spice things up.  Some of them are really out there, if memory serves.  Please give a listen to Seasonings-Thirty Second Seasonal PSA's Produced By The Seventh-Day Adventists (A Sunspot Production 7" 33 RPM SP-1046, Stereo).

1. Jamie's Letter
2. Santa & Bobby
3. Papa & Tony
4. Neighbors
5. Warm Hugs
6. Holiday Salute
7. Mistletoe
8. Runaway
9. Worried Helen
10. The Christmas Story
11. Grandma's Gift
12. The Bell Ringer

Zippyshare

9 comments:

  1. As always, a joy to see you active during the Yuletide season! Your efforts continue to spread cheer amoungst my family & friends and I'm sure thousands of others.

    And, here is a little info about this gem
    https://www.discogs.com/No-Artist-Seasonings-Christmas-PSAs/release/9376920

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting album indeed. Thank you so much Ernie. your post are always appreciated and especially at Christmas time.

    If your having a hard time thinking about a re-post how about "Christmas Songs and Carols - 24 Favorites (1959)" and the cover is so festive.

    https://s18.postimg.org/8iuiqymk9/Christmas_Songs_And_Carols-_Smaller.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just might be my favorite thing you've ever shared. I use it every year for my Christmas mixes. Thanks so much! I never get tired of "Runaway"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I much prefer these promos over what is heard these days on cable or radio. Fun to listen to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing old promos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ernie for resharing this classic PSA record.
    Also, Double-plus thanks to Blue Carbuncle for sharing the Discogs link to this record.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Track number one for those who want a preview (Custom video by CaptOT):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEzJjUVNkq4

    ReplyDelete
  9. New link for 2021!

    https://mega.nz/file/BQtnzYgL#JkudTWbvMhPI9gGGASqEIJM4yCsz-oJ-IIccri6_ShQ

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...